Life Coaching is a very broad term, and, understandably, people have misconceptions about it. Let’s start with what it’s NOT:
- Life Coaching doesn’t mean you’re weak (after all, if you were an athlete, you’d expect to have a coach, right? Right.)
- Life Coaching isn’t counselling
- Life Coaching isn’t psychotherapy
- Life Coaching isn’t about what the coach wants you to do
- Life Coaching isn’t about changing who you are.
To me, coaching is:
- Emotionally safe guidance and support to help you explore your life purpose, set your goals and work towards achieving the life you were meant to live
- Objective third party help to guide you to the answers about your life that are authentically yours, with compassion and without judgement
- Access to a range of pragmatic, practical tools to get you where you want to be
- Honest and “no bullshit” feedback on how you’re progressing towards your goals
As your coach, I’ll guide you through a process of self-discovery, which will help clarify your essential nature. Then we’ll work together to design your life to be in line with who you were meant to be, and I’ll help you develop some mental and physical habits that support your new life. I’ll help you identify and break down the obstacles that are stopping you from moving from fearful to fabulous so you can live the life you deserve.